- The terms Unfollow App or “we” or “us” or “our” or any grammatical variations of the preceding words refer to Unfollow App. The terms “you” or “your” refer to the client/customer or to users of any of the interfaces (including but not limited to websites and emails) provided by Unfollow App.
- We never share your Instagram password with any third party or store it in any of our servers. All this information is stored locally on your iPhone & android device and is deleted permanently as soon as you log out or uninstall the app.
Information Collection and Usage
- Information provided by you. You shall be required to give certain information while accessing our website, communicating with us through other means, making use of our services. Owing to the nature of our service it shall be mandatory on your part to provide some specific details. Not providing us with certain information might act to your detriment. We might choose not to provide you our offering in case you fail or refuse to provide us with the information we need. The information includes but is not limited to your name, your email id(s), user id for other websites and corresponding passwords and any other information required to provide you with our assistance efficiently.
- Information collected in the abovementioned procedures shall strictly be used for providing our better services to you. We will try to abstain from collecting superfluous information.
Sharing Customer Information
- Third Party Services Due to our modus operandi it becomes necessary for us to share certain client information with third parties. Customer information could be shared with third parties for better customer assistance, better marketing services and analyzing the data.
- Business Transfers. With the development of our trade, we might choose to buy other businesses. Following general practices of trade, customer information might be shared for the functioning of our newly acquired businesses. In the unlikely event of Unfollow App being taken over by another business company, customer information could be one of the assets being transferred. We shall try to ensure that the customer information is not misused.
- Statutory Requirements. Unfollow App could release customer information if required to do so by law. Besides, Unfollow App holds the rights to share customer information with law enforcement agencies for maintenance of law and order, protection from fraud etc. We cannot be held liable for sharing any information of our clients or users of our interface.
Security of Information
Unfollow App makes use of sound practices like data encryption, installing firewall etc to ensure that customer information is not misused or accessed without authority. Steps shall be undertaken by Unfollow App to ensure that customer information is not altered or destroyed to the detriment of its clients. Unfollow App shall not be held liable for loss of data or any unauthorized access to the client information stored by us.
Other websites and Servers